15 November, 2008

I'm so mad at Goerge Sampson!

Let me give ya a short introduction to George Sampson
  • Hes the cutest dancer ever!
  • Hes only 14(or 15 idr)!!
  • Hes the winner of Britain's Got Talent 2008!!!
  • And he dances SO good!!!!
Ill tell you why am I mad but you have to watch these first:







That's his adorable little cousin dancing with him!

To the reason why I'm mad:


Now if you compared it with the other videos, you can see the large difference!! WTH!! where is the Phenomenon dance we saw in the previous videos!! What went wrong?? Is he stressed? Tired? what??!?@!? :(

Unrelated:

this kid made me cry :( and sniffle and sneeze >.<


This man too:



I happened to find this audition too:



Surprised?

4 comments:

Dolly said...

Oh my god! Now i understand why your mad sweetie... I'm very mad too!

It seems that George aim was to get the 100 thousand pounds and be famous and all... Which is really sad... His proformonce is really poor in the video... But i don't think we should blame it on him... blame it on his manager? his cheorographer? you never know what when wrong...

Lili3 said...

Yeah :( I hate whoever made him do this >_<

나다 said...

he is so cutte :P cutie pie :P

Lili3 said...

I know! LOL XD

Post a Comment