
Errant's 10 honest things post I was tagged :D
here it goes:
1- I lie, and I lie about that too!(how horrible of me :( ) I got used to this for many reasons, I only used it at first to get out of trouble. But soon followed the lies to protect me from bigger problems, and I never learned my lesson until I was going to learn how to lie horribly, and that was lying to myself.
2- I have a huge guilt on everything :( for example: I feel guilty when I don't have enough change for the cashier when they look enough troubled, I feel guilty when I cant calm down a lady's crying child when shes busy shopping because she might get offended, I feel guilty when I forgot to mention a thought about something when I just hang up the phone with the person I was going to share the thought with because I would trouble them again with a 2nd call. I dont mention this to my friends, becuase then they may act warily about their actions so I wont feel guilty with their presense.
3- I giggle non-stop when I lie down on a tided bed, I know UNRELATED but I thought I should add this since Im writing long :S not alot of things coming up to mind LOL. oh yeah, I feel really excited when I sleep on a tidy bed, you cant imagine how embarasing it feels when you are sleeping in a hotel room with thin walls(I cant always hold the giggles >.< )
4- I don't keep up with weekdays, I seriously forget what day we are in today.(I even had to check now so I would now when mobraiat 7halejy is going to start[today BTW]) I know the points are getting lamer by time, but don't blame me for you wasting your time reading this :(
5- I'm not trust able, not in the cheating and stabbing in the back way, but in the "sorry I forgot what you have told me, what was it you told me to bring? ... IMPORTANT documents?? I'm so so so sorry!!" I guess that explained it enough :S
Alright ...... I'm tired and need to sleep. So sorry to have disappointed you, today's 10 honest things have been cut to half!!! (10/2 honest things) I shall post the other 5 and who I tagged laterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

... kind of awkward when I just admitted that I lie :S
A toast (with an non-alcoholic drink) to randomness and no to cheesiness ;)

6 comments:
Feeling that kidn of guilt which you call unnecessary reveals one thing about you. You're a white hearted person ;)
3 is really weird lol ;)
**DANDOOON TOASTS TO SISTER IN WEIRDNESS**
LOL @ 3! Waiting for the rest =)
hissweetheart: thanks (>w<)/
Dandoon: LONG LIVE WERIDNESS!! yeah! XD
Zara: LOL I'll post em up in few moments :D
#4!!We have the same problem!!LOL....
Cheers from Singapore
;)
LOL that makes you, me and my sister XD
Post a Comment