20 January, 2009

Copyright?



Copyrights. Does anyone ever care about that anymore?

Well I myself, steal pictures from Google searches but I don't use them for money gaining ways(and I'm not claiming its mine either). And I even host it again when I use it in posting etc., I dont use the same link so I wont bother to change when the owner of the picture deleted or altered the picture link.

But I'm not saying that everyone should copyright their every picture! my main point is about how people steal copyrighted materials such as PDF files about a certain subject(stories, articles, researches), hard-worked-on graphics, etc. and claim it as their own or sell it! (I heard people also copyright their nick names?? come on! seriously?)

To all theifs of copyrighted materials: You never know when those copyrighters is coming to getcha with forks and knives ^__^

PS: I had a dream that I was a hero and saved Marc Jacobs, and he gave me a pass to buy a year supply from his designs! Oh! how a girl cant stop dreaming! :D

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea at least respect the hard work of the author done =( Poor copyright owner =(. Marc Jacobs?! Count me in =P

Anonymous said...

I'm just against people claiming others work as their own... thats just terrible....
else, well... idk :P i enjoy free stuff

MashMosh said...

loooool @ marc jacobs!!!

Lili3 said...

Zara: I think I heard Mark saying I can include a friend or two XD
highrevver: I used to download every photoshop related freebies, but nowadays I'm being picky and end up with nothing that I taken a liking to! LOL
MashMosh: LOL that's nothing comparing to with the other dreams (which I cannot remember for how unbelievably embarrassing it is)

His Sweetheart said...

That's by far the best dream I have ever hread about ;D

Candy said...

Lo0o0l @ nick names copy rights and marc jacobs.
wut the? seriosuly!

Lili3 said...

His Sweetheart: Oh my! that is nothing compared to my other dreams! Unfortunately, the only thing I could remember is how awesome it was :I
Candy: Yup seriously XD they note it in signatures, or under their nickname!

Journal Entries said...

ur tagged ;)

Post a Comment