16 January, 2009

Butterfly Award!!


In yo faces haters!! (OK I really hope there isn't, I was just saying it for the fun of it :( )

I got an award from hissweetheart

Thank you so so so much!!

Before I give the award away to 10 bloggers, I was going to say that I finally am saying goodbye to the night and hello to daylight, because since the Turkey trip I haven't been able to adjust to sleeping(even though its a few hours difference) I would only stay awake at night and sleep in daylight, weird eh? anyways, those days are gone and I'm waking up with energy at 8 am YAY

And an other thing, my new nickname in home(created by my precious little siblings) HOMER SIMPSON T_T
Its dreadful, and even worse, i noticed we have some similar expressions(when I googled for the picture above) at least say I'm Marg or Bart, I'm obviously similar to those in so many ways T_T

alright the award is to be passed to other coolest 10 blogs:
  1. Who else is first, hissweetheart is the one that gave me the award in the first place ^^
  2. Blasha is soo cool! I don't think theres a reason to explain because its o.b.v.i.o.u.s
  3. Zara, one of the sweetest people Ive met!
  4. Lopi is so-fashion-fabulous! I'm currently trying to copy but failed :S
  5. Candy (aka. Venus) is one of the awesome Bloggers in UAE!
  6. MeeMz cool cool cool, did i forget to mention cool?
  7. Fourme her posts are not only cool, but they are insightful and meaningful words, which helped me in decisions I should have made a long time ago.
  8. Errant She's definitely the person to have the morning coffee with, how she talks about life is certainly delightful to make your day ^_^
  9. Shwaish shes honest and cool, makes me want to be one too!
  10. DanDooon. awesome is what she is, even with the busy schedule of exams and trips :)

Don't forget to check em out! :D

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww thank you thank you ya 3ayoony!

FourMe said...

Wow thank you dear that was soo sweet of you to say thank you :**

Glad I was of help :)

Candy said...

everyone u meantioned in ur selection was as exactly as u said abt their character as reader of their blogs ^^
but me,Nah? 8awaya in the UAE ^^"
am very glad 4 wut u said,
u made ma day like ^_________^
thnx 7abeeby ..
we hv to write abt it or wut? ^^"

doona said...

awwwww ;**

thanks soooo much!

am soo flattered wallah =D

i have a butterfly award =D

7addy fa9la! ;)

mwaaaaaaah ;**

Lili3 said...

Zara: you are welcome!! :D
FourMe: You are welcome dear ^^
Candy: Seriously! you truly are one of the best here!! and i think its ur choice to write or not lol
Dandooon: your welcome! lool :D

Anonymous said...

awwww, that is so sweet of u! thank u love :*

Lopi said...

Thank you so much, honey!
I'm happy to have blog-friends like you!

Anonymous said...

BTW, it's so hard to comment here with the WV on! I was trying to comment since 2 PM!

Lili3 said...

Blasha: ur welcome ^__^ what is the WV? You mean the page for comments only?
Lopi: ur welcome!! and I'm reallly happy to be friends with you too :D

Qa6Wa said...

Word Verification

O X Y G E N said...

Wonderful... ^^
Thanks

Anonymous said...

do people with no blog get an award?
khaled

Lili3 said...

Blasha: LOOL I thought I turned it off because I hate how annoying it is, sorry ^^;;
Lad Of Murbah: thanks ^^
Khaled: Hmm I dont know lool perhaps you can win one when you create a blog.

Post a Comment