14 November, 2008

I'm growing old :O

I have been depressed, always annoyed, sleeping a LOT, cant watch TV anymore, cursing a lot(The F and B words :S which is always a no-no for me), increased forgetting, always frowning and thinking. So in the end, I concluded that I'm growing old :S

I sometimes act like I'm older than my age, and sometimes I act younger than my age. I look older than my age, but some people say I look 13(I think those people eyes look like this @@)

Why is life so SLOW and depressing and confusing?? :( but its still funny in many ways ^^

OMG I just cheered up in a second ... seriously!! it happened when I typed funny LOL I'm gonna make this my magic word =D

PS: Excuse me for my randomness :P

I have found this amazing site about old women cartoon. click here

3 comments:

MeeMzZ said...

don't worry you'll get over it!!;p

LOOOL!! I THINK THOSE PPL EYES LOOK LIKE THIS @@!! LOOOOOOOOOOL!!;P

and i love the site!!;p it's soo funny!!;p

나다 said...

love ur blog :P
it's ok im gettin all the symptoms of growin old :P so that makes the two of us
its ok life can get u down sometimes but remember after the night comes the morning
life changes so fast !

Lili3 said...

MeeMzZ: Thanks! XD I'm glad you loved the site!

BeBe: really?? I though people might hate it for the randomness and weirdness ya kno!! lol
True, life do change fast, somehow time showed it to me in so many ways :)

Thanks for your comment!

Post a Comment