(DELETED)
The first picture I took, this was in Dubai Airport.
The first picture I took, this was in Dubai Airport.
(DELETED)
The most comfortable boots I ever got! The inside material is very soft!
The most comfortable boots I ever got! The inside material is very soft!
(DELETED)
Since the shop had everything amazing, I bought every single item and gift from there! These tops are my top favorite.
Since the shop had everything amazing, I bought every single item and gift from there! These tops are my top favorite.
(DELETED)
I fell in Love with this top!
I fell in Love with this top!
(DELETED)
Isn't it cute?
Isn't it cute?
(DELETED)
This looks amazing when worn.
This looks amazing when worn.
(DELETED)
Since I don't understand Turkish Language, I only watched Disney Channel on TV.
Since I don't understand Turkish Language, I only watched Disney Channel on TV.
(DELETED)

9 comments:
Oh, looks like you had a great time! And you shopped really nice things too!
I was in Istanbul last May and I wrote too about all these cats that seem to be everywhere! You can read it here:
fashionarchitect.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-much-for-cat.html
And I did a post answering your last comment where you asked me how I was going to wear my mew stilettos, come by and check it out!
Hi,
The dog is sooo cute.
Do you live in Al Ain ?
-Yasmeena
Lopi: Actually I checked your posts before this post LOL, it looked amazing!
Anony: Yup I do. How did you guess? lol
really nice eye mashalla!
hope u had fun
Thanks!! ^_^
Actually it was kind of a lucky guess....
I will be living in Al Ain soon and I can't wait....I love going to the camel souk or the zoo at night.
I am a woman also..I hope I will be able to make
new friends easily in Al Ain.
Well...I would leave my email here but I don't want other people to see it !!
Take Care and keep blogging...
Sincerely,
Yasmeena......oh and don't feel bad about getting depressed sometimes-it's part of life!
You've got a good eye! masha2llah XD
And don't worry, Al Ain is certainly a lovely place to live in, its not as hectic as Dubai and Abu Dhabi(sometimes in eid though lol) don't forget to go to Mbazarah, that is near Hafit Mountain
and thanks, I'll remind myself that when I go into the Depress Mood again ^_^
You have the smallest shoe size i ever seen... what size do u wear??
Its 39, I know! its look is deceiving!
Post a Comment