19 November, 2008

Memories...

This is something I wrote a year ago, it just popped in my head and I just had to write it down :)

And sorry I used to have a bad grammar back then(still have some until now LOL)

Enjoy!

....

Did you have memory that stayed through your head a long while?

If it was a memory of the first time you realized that you’ve gotten taller by an inch in the morning

Or if it was the memory of imagining the life and world of the people in the cars passing by in traffic, and how much affection and care did they have or gave to the passenger

Was there a memory of a loved one cry in your presence that affected you deeply that you might even remember it on the hospital bed with the doctor beating his fist on you’re the left side of your chest

Sometimes, people save these memories in their mind, even if it wasn’t special, but was a small connections or an encounter with a stranger

Would it be the memory of the early mornings in the school bus waving back to the kids in the other car?

Or when exchanging a smile with a waitress in a diner?

Normal people would say that’s just foolish to remember any single detail of a passing stranger, but who are they to define normal if they do the same thing as every human does

Some memories unwarily leaves, with no alert or a sign of it, just walk out of the door leaving chunks or bits

People wonder how they could possibly forget the date of their first greetings with their first love in their lifetime

People also wonder how they would forget the pictures of their old friends in an old floppy disk

They also wonder how couldn’t they realize that their children has matured a lot that they already got a job at an office and sometimes came back home drunk or drugged

If it was possible, if you can collect all the memories from everyone around the world

Think … how a heart would understand countless experiences of hardship or happiness that large and big crates couldn’t hold

Think … of the people that created those memories, how they felt, how they lived it, and how it possessed them for a few seconds of a minute while laying down on their bed before falling in a deep sleep

Keep a memo to yourself how wonderful a memory means, how emotions it carries and how it just attracts a simple attention from you

....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful.

xoxo,
La C :)

Demosthenes said...

hey,

just checked out your blog. it's really cool. :D

do you think i can feature this on my blog, and accredit it to you?

I think other people should read this. :D

annie

나다 said...

lovely :)
i think u should publish this in a newspaper
send it to them it's really lovely :)
and so true i've been through most of these situations :)

Lili3 said...

@La C: Thanks!! :D

@Annie: thank you!! I'm really glad you thought its cool! because I wouldn't have made this blog without you!!
and I would love that! LOLZ

@BeBe: why thank you! But I don't think they'll accept it because of its horrible grammar mistakes >.< even when I wanted to change it, I started to feel so horrible because that is how i left it a year ago(kind of like a historic item 'The Best Thing Lili3 Wrote')

나다 said...

lol keep it then ;)

Lili3 said...

I'll do that lol :D

sadia said...

interesting bog!
:)

Lili3 said...

thanks!! :D

Post a Comment