Yes, I saw HIM.
And I cant describe it, just seeing him standing in front of me, just few feet away, it made all my last-minute-mental-preparations-to-see-him drop out of the window! I couldn't speak more than one word, I couldn't look in his eyes, I bet my face was redder than when it got struck by Dubai heat which is my normal reaction when returning from a cold area, my knees turned to jelly, I was shivering a little and looked tense, and the most stupid of all I didn't know how to stand(Two choices were:1- to stand straightly like an officer 2- or stand like an old crumbled old lady because my knees were not supporting at all, and being me, I did a middle of both)
He looked amazing as ever, it was my first time seeing him in his traditional cloth(dishdasha). He was the same gentleman, him being there was the highlight of my trip.
I tried to act normal, but I was never normal, I didn't know what to do! and I kept cursing myself in the head for being such a slow walker(even though I was the first one to get to the gate, but seeing him have lost lots of energy from me, I looked like I was dragging my feet instead of walking) and he took advantage of that.
My wish came true, to just see a glimpse of him, but more to it happened. He told me something.
He told me that he was watching me walking from my school gate to the car every free week day he had since he has 2 work days only. and there was an incident that happened.
incident in my side:
It was the day my Uncle picks me up, and Uncle drives a white cruiser with black covered windows(which half of the school drive back home in). So when I went outside the gate I headed outside to find the car parked in front of the school, I walked and suddenly stood in front of the passenger window(I sit in the passenger seat on the front, next to the driver) then I realized it might not be his car because there was something I cant figure out was different. So I stood there doubting myself and trying to take a closer look inside(I couldn't remember my Uncle license plate number, so I didn't try to look at the plate), I noticed a person inside but the person wasn't moving at all. I stayed there for a 30 seconds, until I noticed a shifting inside, and I thought if the windows rolled down or the door opened it must be Uncle since that is what he usually does, but nothing happened. In that moment I realised it wasn't his car, I stood embarrassed for a second then went in an other direction which I noticed then that my uncle was parked few cars behind with his windows rolled down. I didn't think about this much, because I guessed it must be one of the 9Th grade guys just sitting in the driver seat for fun.
incident in his side:
He told me I gave him a scare by standing there in front of his window trying to look inside, and he locked the door so I wont open the door and discover its him(because there was no excuse since I know none of his relatives was studying here) and he had to change the license plate number so that I wont recognize him.
I ... I don't know what to say, I don't even know how to believe it was him there, or even believe that he was watching me walking from school to my car!(he even knew how many days Dad and Uncle picked me up from school!) I cant talk to anyone about it because I know they will think of me as a liar! was this what the weird situations were protecting me of, knowing he was seeing me while I wished he could at least appear in my dreams at least a second?
I still am in a daze, and I don't know how to get out of it.

4 comments:
It must have been fate! I can imagine the butterflies in your stomach...
Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope you come back again!
I think it is fate, working in its unusual mysterious ways :)
Thank you for your comment ^_^
wow...
it seems as if both of you are in love. :)
And he even changed his license plate number!
How did you get to know him in the first place?
Our mothers have the same jobs, so they usually go to the same trips, conferences, courses etc. And me and him were accompanying our mothers in the trip, and that's how we met and became friends.
But the idea of him being there and why he was is still unbelievable to me, I even kept calling him a liar after he told me that 'your fathers car is Mitsubishi grey color year (sth)'!
Post a Comment