19 November, 2008

Whats your style?


I'm pretty much the white T shirt and blue jeans style :D

I rarely complicate my wardrobe, so its always as simplest as it could ever be LOL I called my style "The Laid Back Style"

And my sisters style is "Funky Style" because she likes the odd and cute stuff LOL

Whats yours??

7 comments:

Errant said...

hmmm .. that's hard to answer .. coz i LOVE clothes .. i love'em all .. so i can be any style any day .. lol


regards,

Lili3 said...

Lucky you! for me with the same type of clothing, I always choose something that is not so different than what i got before LOL

나다 said...

lol nice :) i think my style is t shirt+skirt kinda style :) i always wear dresses n a skinny jeans but recently im dressing up for fun C:

Lili3 said...

nice!! I was really temped to buy a dress a week ago, but I changed my mind in the end, because I know I'm still gonna keep wearing T's and Jeans FOREVER :(

Anonymous said...

Depends on the occassion i think and my mood as well :P

Lili3 said...

So when you are angry or mad you wear red? :o cool

Single & Fabulous said...

Fashionable, feminine, elegant, not the casual jeans kinda girl, but always dressed up elegantly, not overly done al7emdellah, i always like to dress up and not over accessorize, sometime classic, sometimes trendy, i wear whatever is nice, suits my age, my culture and the occassion i'm dressing up for =)

Post a Comment