
by khavi in Deviant Art
I had a hard time sleeping yesterday, actually my naps and sleeping times are messed up right now, and I have no idea how to arrange it :S but I do know that the first step is getting a DAMN CLOCK, which I hate and I kicked it out of my room.
Ill return to my subject, I was so desperate for how to fall asleep, so I simply googled 'How to fall asleep?' it was such a stupid question but hey! it worked!!
http://www.wikihow.com/Fall-Asleep actually helped me, and I used the way 16. Practice Solitaire, I didn't even continue to read the other ways(I'm a solitaire addict) and it really help me sleep!! Yay me!

3 comments:
I never had a problem sleeping, except for when I had too much coffee. Glad to know you found a way to sleep!
google rocks lol x
@lopi: you know that coffee has the opposite effect on me? I feel more sleepy after! LOL
@fastidious Babe: Its AWESOME too!!! XD
Post a Comment