27 December, 2008

Why??? Just why???


Israel Gaza strike kills 155, Hamas fire kills one
http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2008/12/27/62895.html

I felt so much hatred, so much from their comments of encouraging the Israel, and talking about how the NEW WORLD should have less Muslims.

"i like this ride, right in the time"

"THE NEW WORLD ORDER does not Need any more any ARABS-Lebanese-Saudi-Egyptian people... Mobarak-Hussein-Assad-Boteflika-Kadafi love Izraeel-UK-US-Sarkosy-Obama. God, save Izraeel, .. we need Petrol in europe, not any Arabs-Muslim or Lebanes-Christian too."

But I felt hope from the other comments, people weren't 'Go to hell!' they were only saying 'enough is enough'

"Oh my God. Oh my God. 155 of ours for 1 of theirs. This should stop. Hamas must rein in their fighters. The enemy has no sense of human dignity. Until we are strong enough, we must show restraint."

"enough is enough"


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

you show great maturity in following the news.. unlike many that lives in their own buble in this part of the world..

just remember what Marx said ( and by all means I am NOT communist lol) "religion is the opium of the people". unless you dont read and understand the full extend of what that means, you would never understand "Just Why?"

khaled

Anonymous said...

hi si0o0o,
nice 2 see ppl from Ad around ^^
abt ur blog;recently i hate how holand is making fun out of muslims by making a new movie abt the wives of the prophet mohammed peace be uppon him,
wallah dunno wut the hell with them?????
i recalled when Deneark made fun out of the
الكاريكاتور اللي راسمينه عن الرسول وكيف انه المسلمين قاطعو منتجاتهم
وخسروا مليارات خلال اسبوع
i think they should think twice b4 they do their stupid #@$& movie @@
Venus

Lili3 said...

@Khalid: Actually I'm really sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not much of a news follower but I do look through when I can lol thanks for helping me to understand 'why?' :)

@Venus:1st I have to say that I love your name! don't lose it lol I think of same thing you said, hasn't the previous moqata3a proved that we are strong and we wont accept this kind of thing about the prophet mohammed peace be upon him. I think they love losing the money, that's probably why XD

Anonymous said...

why disappoint me? maybe you should have not.. maybe you can later explain how much you understood "why?"
nighty :)

Anonymous said...

This is sick! I felt so hateful too!

Journal Entries said...

it's really sad that the world doesn't see this as a problem.. it will pass by like any other ordinary day.. unnoticed by the UN..

Lili3 said...

Khalid: Maybe I will ^^
Zara: yeah, I really wish this ends soon, really soon :(
Journal Entry: I cant believe how people pass this day an any ordinary day

Anonymous said...

..eh sorry but i spell my name with "e".. like Khaled.. after all you are the details girl :)

Anonymous said...

I think they love losing the money, that's probably why XD
a9lan

التجار ب هولندا هددوا النائب البرلماني انه مايوافق ع نشر الفيلم
ولا بيخسرون مليارات
ونفس ماهو معلوم
انه المسلمون اكثر ناس يشرون من عندهم
i think ur right they like losing money D:

Post a Comment