25 January, 2009

Hiatus + Tag

I'm going to take a break for a while, maybe 2 weeks or so(it depends on the problem I'm having, I will explain later)

So before I go, I'll finish this tag for journal entries sake :D

Favorite colour: Currently Lilac.

Favorite getaway place: My games(Diner dash, Turbo 1 & 2 ...)

Favorite perfume (guys): None, sometimes I forget they have perfumes.

Favorite perfume (girls): A Victoria Secret perfume. I cant recall its name

Favorite pj brand: none.

Favorite clothes brand in general: again, none.

Favorite person in the entire world: Mommy!

Favorite country (not including your own): Korea, I think its cute and fresh lol.

Favorite car: Black Mercedes CLS ^__^

Favorite sport: I like Boxing(but not good at)

Favorite sport player: Im torn between Al-7absy & Iraqs team goaler. Masha2llah they are actually GOOD, unlike the show offs

Favorite spot in Kuwait: Sorry. never been to Kuwait.

Favorite animal: Horses Yeehah XD

Favorite movie: I loved few films, but I dont favor any.

Favorite singer: Depends on the mood, right now its Gym Class Heroes

Favorite day in the week: It must be Tuesday, because its in the middle of the week.(I like stuff in the middle, like book pages, candy bars ... dont ask)

Favorite time of the day: Evening(Maghreb)

Favorite holiday season: None, cuz I have to meet the family I dont want to see

Favorite number: I cant choose between 3, 7, 9 but Im going with 7!!(the middle one XD)

Favorite food: yogurt with water Yum!

Favorite chocolate: I'm hating chocolate right now for no reason :S

Favorite cartoon: W.I.T.C.H.

Favorite blogger's: All of em'.

Favorite Flavor Ice Cream: Chocolate flavor!

Favorite actress: none

Favorite nail color and brand: I rarely put nail polish...

*Favorite game: Diner dash! (Though I didn't win it yet T_T )

Cant ... Tag ... Anyone ... Else, ... I'm ... dead ... tireddddd ... help

Good Night Folks ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice list sweetie. I'm gonna miss reading your post a lot! Come back soon =)

Journal Entries said...

oh enshallah ur problem gets solved ebsir3a =/

Anonymous said...

Take care and enjoy your break!

His Sweetheart said...

Oh, why?!!

Hope all is good hun

Lili3 said...

Its not a serious problem!! its just me being a coward :( Ill explain later >.>

Post a Comment