To summarize this as small as possible:
Reason(s) why I'm back: I missed blogging(more like OBSESSING)
Reason(s) I left: So my mom started to take an interest in blogging, she have been going from a blog to the next one NONSTOP, she liked some but she hated some, of course I would at least have some sense to think 'Pfft its one in a million chance for her to find my blog from clicking --->Next Blog repeatedly" Well, guess what happened next, she thought that there is no way only foreign blogs exist ... so she googled "Arabic Blogs" ... And there I panicked O_O and quickly switched my blog in anyway so it wont be read by anyone other than myself :S Oh yeah, she got bored of it now, so I guess I can come back, unless ... NAH!
Reason(s) why I acted like a coward: Hmm this is something I was thinking of before I went officially on hiatus. Why was I so scared and worried if she had read what I was writing? I think its because its embarrassing showing such thoughts to some one who Ive lived and loved my whole life(FYI that doesn't mean I don't care about you folks, but we are all Anonymous to each other after all lol).
Occasion(s) occurred while away: 1- I got accepted to UAEU!!
2- I'm not so happy leaving my free days + I have to act and be an adult ARGH I dont want that ... But I would like a driving license.
3- But I'm hopeful anyways :).
the unnecessary number 4- there's a new mall in Al Ain O_____O wow huge deal, means the lots-lots-lots-lots-lots-of-crowds in the only 2 malls here will be cut in half, which I think is better for people who hang in one of these malls daily(and I literally mean that, you see their faces there everyday from morning till night!!)
That's it, that's how boring -and somehow funny- my life is ... I'm glad to be back >w<
CC Loves...
2 days ago

10 comments:
haaala!
i awalys steps 2 ur blog but it says that u went to private <_<
i thought: weeh! el bent ma kallafat 3ala 3omerha t6areshhly invitation to her blog lol.
wohoo!mabroook 7abeeby 3al accetption in UAEU,
my sis always wanted to go there bas ma dad refused since we originally from AD,u know its b3eed % he wants her to be under his eyes :D
welcome back,:PP
LOOL don't worry, if I ever did really go private, ur the 1st invitation I'll send ^__^
Thanks!!
eee i wouldn't mom to read mine, although my posts are not that personal.. bs madry i prefer if she doesn't...
Felling the same way over here :I
Idk what my folks would think.
probably something along the lines of:
yeah, thats him alright
lol
glad that ur back i missed u , i told my mom about my blog she is reasonable but i havent told my dad yet :( he hates them
Seattle dude: I think my parents will think the total opposite, for example "This person is definitely not my daughter, she just doesn't think that way"
BeBe: thnxx! I missed u back too ^^. I don't think my mom would be too reasonable, but she'll definitely have a load of questions for ever-single-post =I
Sweetie welcome back! I was wondering why you went private for so long and now I knew it. Hope your mom doesn't hate mine =P
Thanks! :D and no worries, I don't think my mom would hate your blog ^^
so any other updates ^^"
Candy
Post a Comment