19 February, 2009

Random,,,

Nowadays, Ive been fantasizing, and dreaming while standing, I get so carried away I forgot what I was doing. That's bad, I mean really bad since I already have a bad concentration.

But good news, I passed my TOEFL exam!! awesome eh?? (awesome cuz, in the reading task I would take 5 minutes to just read 3 lines from a paragraph :S Im glad listening was easy)

So, for passing, my dad is giving cash, I need ideas on how to use it XD Im thinking Guitar Hero, but I have to get a Wii first :(

Or maybe Ill buy few stocks, just trying to get my head in buisness since Ill major in it XD

I hope you all have a happy weekend!!

PS: For all Harry Potter fans, tune in at Dubai One at 10:00 TODAY for the movie :D (I remembered that I lost count on how many times Ive watched it)

13 comments:

Journal Entries said...

mabroook!

i did my toefel marritain.. once 4 years ago oo once gabil cham shahar.. awal marrah 5ala9 il wagt oo i had 3 readings still ma garaithum!
fa the next one i took i decided to red the questions 1st then scan the paragraph for answers.. this way i finished it 5 minutes before the end!

marshmallows said...

Mbrooooooooooooooooooooooooook

sh3oor 7da ywns

yalla golilna eshswaiti bl cash =p

Candy said...

mabroook.kisses in the air,wallah nice...
yallah u will be a uni gurl,new life,new friends:)
o forget about el school o el misrable teachers <_<

Lili3 said...

A Journal Entry: Thanksss! that is what I was trying to do but I couldn't get any word XP

Marshmallows: thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank u ^__^ & I'm still confused about the cash, but most likely its stocks, and if not that maybe lot lot lot of candies, or maybe all of it on a shopping spree, or maybe ... wow I just noticed my choices is unbelievably unlimited LOL

Candy: thaaankxxx :D I know!! I already feel myself changing, its weirder than what I imagined XD

나다 said...

congrats dear im so happy :) i'd say keep them in the bank until u figure out what u NEED n only get the stuff that u will actually use :P
i have a wii it's cool but i dont have guitar hero :( but the games of the wii are interesting

Lili3 said...

thanks! that's a really good advice, I was thinking about that before and to use it as a way to stop my heavy spending habit(I should say the habit of spending a lot on unusable and ridiculous stuff, or stuff for others)

Anonymous said...

Mabrooook~Maybe you should consider buy something to reward yourself =)

Lili3 said...

the problem is I don't know what to get, that's kind of why I would like to save it and else lol

Manal said...

مبروك
:)

ربنا يوفقج حبيبتي

وتسوين الي تبين وانتي مرتاحة ومستانسة
:)

Lili3 said...

thanks ^__^

MeeMzZ said...

MABROOOOOOOOOOOOOK!!;P

GUITAR HERO IS THE BEST TRUST ME!!!;p

His Sweetheart said...

Congraaaaaaaaaaaaaaats sweetheart

Guitar Hero seems stupid and waste of money for me lol


You have been missed girl!

Candy said...

5aaair inshallah wain e5tafeete @@!

Post a Comment