15 April, 2009

Post!

So, Ive been away for a while ( a long while, sorry). Nothing much happened, just digging through my old memories(as usual), and being the lazy bum I am (not doing my HW and goofing around with the family)

Anyhoo, I want books, damn!! I-need-em!!! <----- that's how Ive been feeling when I heard the new bookstore in alain is opening, I really hope its much better than the other one already available.

So any book recommendations? (prefers romance stuff... since Ima girl and all LOL)

11 comments:

Candy said...

LOOOOL
welcome back wain me5tafia @@!
busy busy y a deniah huh? :D

am reading kite runner by hosain khalid,no romance lol

Lili3 said...

thnxx XD srry busy busy bein lazy LOL

I would like to give it a try, how is it so far with you?

Candy said...

halaa back ;*
ya u should,el kel yemda7ah,wallah,u don't wanna stop reading it,but i reached page 105 out of 324
@@! i stopped coz of the damn college exams ..

بعد فيه كتاب ثاني:
اسمه خارج الجسد
ok this u shouldn't missed it!!! ma yetfawat eb 9ara7a,all my friends,my sisters,my sister's friends,even my online friend have read it! and they all admired it,google it and read some reviews,there is kind of romance =D
my frined in zu uni said that the author of this book is in their uni!! @@!

Enjoy!

Lili3 said...

no way!!!! so cool! if I knew my fav author was in the uni, I would totally stalk him XD

Ill try it though I don't read Arabic stories a lot lol

나다 said...

i dont know any new romance books
but i want to get all the pride n prejudice books like Darcy's Diaries , Darcy's Daughters and me and mr darcy , im a total manga person so most of my favorite romance books are mangas

Anonymous said...

Welcome back sweetie! I'm currently reading a series called "Private" I like it a lot!

Lili3 said...

Bebe: I wanted to read it a while ago, but after I watched the movie I changed my mind + Im a manga person too for a long long time, thats why I think i need to read other stuff XD

Zeze: thnxx, i shall try it ^^

Journal Entries said...

wb!
i'm currently reading the twilight series.. i know, taw il nass! bs i just started o i'm liking it!
oo feeh shwayat romanciya ;p

나다 said...

im digging the new PRIDE N PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES it's fun ! and romantic imagine pride n prejudice in a zombie town!

Lili3 said...

Journal: I think I'm going to read it again! LOL

Bebe: woah really? I better check that out!

Annie said...

Hi. Decided to come by and check up on you. :)

Well, first off. Have you read any of the Soompi stories? Some of them are quite amazing.

There are also lots of fanfics and original fiction online, especially @ fanfiction.com.

Now... BOOKS. I haven't read anything particularly good in a while, maybe except The Hunger Games, so it's difficult for me to say. On the other hand, books I've read some time ago include:

Court Duel/Crown Duel
Everything by Meg Cabot
Everything by Tamora Pierce (The Lioness Rampant, and so on)
There's more fantasy to be found with Garth Nix (Abhorsen Series) and... lots more.

Anyway, if you're interested, I have some of these books on my computer and I can send them over to you.

Hope I helped. :)

Post a Comment