30 May, 2009

Faithful + Eggs??

Again with me and my habits, its so 'habity' :I and I'm sick of it

This special habit of mine is about faith, I cant have faith but towards 3 which is my God, my Family, and one empty slot which is filled now by my study(used to be blogging lol).

By faith I do not mean cheating or lying on, I mean my effort I put for them(no need to google, Im going to explain in a second now).

I know I keep making excuses for not blogging, but lately I realized more how much of a habitat I have become to. It's weird, I always thought I had control over everything, but in a minute or two all my determinations change >.>

I'm not done yet, my next problem is EGGS!

Lately I have been trying some diets that does not include eggs which I really dislike, really. But there is no result at all! so I have decided to overcome this and try to adjust to eating eggs for at least two times a week in this one week diet I found.

My question is if I can add anything to with egg meal so the taste of the eggs will be so low(any kind of bread is not included), I'm thinking ketchup!!! :p YUM

5 comments:

Candy said...

used to be blogging lol).

LOOL =D waaaaainch me5tafia lili3 @@! i thought u stopped blogging,
i don't anything abt diets am skinny ask ma sister @@

soo i changed ma blog link and created a new one coz everyone is nagging on ma head that they don't recieve ma updates,a9lan ishould hv done it mn zemman but i just moved on!

gotta go
good luck in ur exams :D

doona said...

entay wainich =(
dont disappear! me miss you =(


i hate eggs tho! they can disappear! lol!

Lili3 said...

Candy: Thankss and you too :) ill add you up now lol

Dandoon: I miss you too :( I agree, eggs should disappear!!! XS

pinky said...

ummm about the diet thingy eggs r in the best diets there is one diet a friend told me about "2 meals a day r only egg" !!!!
try the corn flakes diet worked for my friend i might give it a try 7ta

Lili3 said...

Thanks for the tip ^__^

Post a Comment