I..
Firstly, I would like to express my feelings again here like I used to in the past. Even though I've only posted a few posts, but I felt like I spilled out a lot of words and feelings that were in me, whether I have portrayed them correctly or not.
I remember spending my day, thinking of what is the next thing I would post about? What do I feel like telling the world today? What did I want others to learn about myself that they haven't yet known?
I wonder if anyone I used to follow here (at the time I used to post here) are still posting and expressing their feelings like they had used to. I wonder how and what their lives had turned into to? Are they joyful? Are they happy? Have they achieved of what they had dreamed?
I remember reading up on my favorite blogs on a daily basis, anticipating their next stories and tales they would post. I remember imagining them and picturing them in my head as if I had indeed been with them through the stories they posted about.
I'm hoping that posting here would help me polish myself, and to become a new outlet for me to express myself when I can't. I'm also wishing that I can use this experience in order to review myself, and to able to evaluate my decisions and perhaps work on reworking and bettering myself day by day.

0 comments:
Post a Comment