21 December, 2008

The 'Blair and Chuck' Couple



Screen Caps credited to http://www.blairandchuck.com/ Thanks!

They touch my heart the most(& Yes, more than Serena-Dan, or the triangle Jenny-Nate-Vanessa), perhaps its because their relationship proves that personality flaws cant disappear even if its with the person they are dying to be with.(but that doesn't mean the others don't mean anything!)

Messy hair looks better on Chuck! Don't you think so too?

4 comments:

Journal Entries said...

oh i love them.. hteir my fav couple too!
there is something about their evilness that is sooo appealing!

Lili3 said...

LOL totally =D

Anonymous said...

I agree with you!!
their story is the best!! It's like blair is destinied to be with him no matter what!!

I feel like hugging him whenever he has these clashes with his dad!! I hate him!!

Lili3 said...

I totally agree with you in that!!! he just cant stop being adorable XD

Post a Comment