Its funny when you think a subject will go just fine, and we will just laugh about it, but it turns to an unexpected way. Perhaps to an awkward way, or an angry situation, maybe only frustration will be felt, or simply weird.
Funny, is a word used for something that brings joy to a person, makes them laugh or giggle, but it can also be used as the other word of weird, how odd it is, how strange and unusual a thing is.
Funny, is how I feel now, I cant even describe it, its simply a funny feeling from many reasons, and the flu is definitely none of them.
Funny, how I cant understand why these reasons are affecting me this much.
Funny is also how this can be one of my darkest posts ever XD
CC Loves...
2 days ago

4 comments:
funny how I can relate to those feelings... I almost can touch that "I feel funny: sentiment that affect many, if not all of us... I strongly believe "H"uman kind interacts with the universe through tangible and untangible senses. Our tangible senses allow us to feel cold or hot, heavy or light, etc etc ... Our untangibles are an orgy of emotions and chemicals. They are not less accurate or true... I learnt that those are deep rooted within... Panic, fear, desire, funny... we have to learn to find the root, and trust those feelings... those are very subconscious emotions... Panic are from the unknowns, lust and desire are controled by our reproduction instinct, funny is our first line of defense against our ignorance... it evoques a need to investigate further.. allows to take a step backward.. sometimes keeping us alife... look around.. I am sure you will see the light in the darkness :)
khaled
Funny why i smile when i saw this post. Funny why i keep on thinking of the word "funny" =P
it's funny to try to explain the word funny .. i mean it speaks for itself ..
Hey, i've given you an Award .. check it out :)
Khaled: You reminded me of a signature I read once, luckly I remebered it and googled it to be certain of it lol
“Darkness is only driven out with light, not more darkness.” - Martin Luther King, Jr.
(and sorry for misspelling your name in the previous post)
Zara: Funny how we keep repeating funny, Funny that its meaning is more hilarious than funny XD
Errant: Ahh how true :)
Post a Comment