03 December, 2008

Happy- Happy- Happy Birthday!!!

I became 8

okay kidding, I became 18!!

NO! I'M AN ADULT NOW(SCREAMS like Macaulay Culkin)

(Isn't he adorable???)

And it already sucks, even though only 2 hours and a half have passed >.> but still :(

But who cares, the adult age is when I become 20, because that's when the -teen finishes(eighteen, nineteen) or start driving(which i doubt Ill be doing since i suck at pushing the supermarket cart, and walking in heels) or get a job :D

oh yeah, I almost forgot!

Happy National Day!!!!


All pictures from here

and one last thing!!

Ive been tagged for the first time YAY!!

TOPIC: pick a person ONE PERSON that we all know which is A BLOGGER THAT BLOGS!! IN BLOGGER OR WORD PRESS!! only one!! and describe that person and tell her/him some stuff that you like about them and if there are any negative points then say them too!! and write the name!!

It has to be Blasha because she got me addicted to gadgets!!! XD Shes such a cool person, she knows everything about Techno!! I think shes the person Im going to be copying these days XD not really just kidding! Well maybe :p
Tag: Blasha, Errant, Lopi, eshda3wa and nyxxies

12 comments:

Qa6Wa said...

happy birthday sweetie :*

Anonymous said...

happy happy birthday!!

xoxo,
La C.

Anonymous said...

كل عااااااام وانتي بخير ماماتي ..
وعقبااااال العمر كله ان شاء الله ^_^

تقبلي تحياتي

나다 said...

happy birthday :)

and love what the ppl done to their car it's really pretty

MacaholiQ8 said...

Happy b-day! :)

Journal Entries said...

happy birthdaaay! =D

Anonymous said...

Hey, Happy Birthday!
My birthday is coming up too. :)

Lili3 said...

Thank you everyone!!!!!!! =D

shamma aldabal said...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY 8th .. i mean 18th birthday ! =p < ok lame joke >=p

el 3emr kelleh ya rab ! =D

* holding you a birthday cake *
yalla blooooow !!

Lili3 said...

MY birthday cake!!! Ill take all and leave none!!
:o <-- me blowing LOL

thanks anima!! :D

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday! :) This is my first visit to your beautiful blog, and I must say I am quite impressed by your lovely and gentle hearted spirit reflected so clearly in your posts. Well done my dear! :))

Lili3 said...

Really??? Thank you so much Ms. Baker! I still get surprised when anyone complement on my blog! thanks again :D

Post a Comment