I've just started to realize that the end of 2008 is near, and I feel that it have passed too fast! Even though many events happened that have put me down or raised my spirits, I still feel that its ending too fast and soon.
I once asked my mother about why do you feel the day is too slow or fast, she told me when the person starts feeling down they feel that time is going too slow, and when they feel excited or joyful they would feel that time is going too fast.
I believe that my mothers words are true, but does that include years instead of days?!?!
CC Loves...
2 days ago

4 comments:
كل عام وانت بخير مقدما
وعسى ايامكم كلها فرح ووناسة
:)
الايام تمر بسرعة البرق في الفترة الاخيرة
ومليئة بالاحداث
الله يجعل الخير في الايام والسنين القادمة باذنه تعالى
:)
mashallah this year 3addat 3alaina ebsir3ah!
Sooo true!
Manal: 2aameen :D
A Journal Entry: Yup, it did ^__^
American Muslima Writer: Yup it is :) Im glad everyone else thinks that too and not me alone LOL
Post a Comment