13 December, 2008

Im back...

I'm tired and sleepy and I shall post about the wedding later on ... but I got to say I'm happy for those two(the two who got married) I just felt that they are a couple even before it actually happened!! ... WEIRD I know(I was a kid that time BTW). they truly are the perfect love story in my mind, and I don't know why LOL

May all of you have your happy love story :)

and remember, these stories doesn't have to have a happy ending.

7 comments:

MeeMzZ said...

looool welcome back

and ameen!!

Lili3 said...

thanks!! :D

Anonymous said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay

How cute !!

Errant said...

I'd love very very much to hear their love story .. can you post it .. ? PLEASE !

and congrats for the happy couple !

eshda3wa said...

mabrook

Lili3 said...

thank u everyone for your comments :D

Lili3 said...

@Errant: actually their love story is so short but ill tell ya!

first I gotta tell ya shes older than him by a year, but that doesn't make a difference since hes so huge and muscular LOL!!

their story doesn't have much details, but it took a loooong time @_@ shes my cousin and so is he, their mothers both disliked the other, and rejected their choices(but that didn't stop them). but after years they accepted but still some problems ahead, I know it :S

LOL sorry it sounds like the normal stories, and uninteresting ^^;

Post a Comment