the weirdest one is when my mom told she had a party in the place she takes a course in and she'll be late, and I decided I will go with her. and in that night, I got this horrible pain in my stomach, and I'm sure I didn't eat anything bad. turns out the he attended the party that day, the one I could have been to!(his mom is in the same course as my mom)
it was very shocking to me, my stomach ache missed my chance of meeting him again, but I didn't think how weird it was that I had a stomachache for no reason, I just kept thinking of how would I react(I know many eyes will be on my face and especially waiting for my reaction, and I'm definitely sure that my face will change from shocked to a face with BIG smile on it, if just dreaming of him makes me act like that and cry too) and why it didnt happen? what could have gone wrong?!
I just wish, that I can get to see him in a perfect coincidence, a coincidence with him but without her there, and me by myself, with a lot of time on our hands, and nothing to call us on the phone to hurry up home ... That would be just perfect :)
Long after the fact,
Long after your gone
I'm lost here in thought,
until in dreams you come,
Calling to me...
beckoning me...
in visions, and whisperings,
Pulling at heartstrings.
Tugging at these
aging memories..
Not sure what of this is real, if any at all,
but I'm far beyond caring by now.
Your voice is so inviting,
just the way I remember
drawing me in, sucking me in...
pulling me down...
Drowning me in a sea of emotion...
And nostalgia...
And remembering....
Oh such wonderful things we've done..
together, you and I...
Together we were ravens once,
and we tasted divinity,
it's been so long...
http://bigryerye.deviantart.com/art/The-Dream-I-Dreamed-Last-Night-5955525
Best Wishes,
Lili3

0 comments:
Post a Comment