23 October, 2008

Music cheating?!

Yup that is true in my case actually, pretty weird because music is not simply something I obsess about, I love it. And when I'm in a relationship, I always feel cheating when I listen to songs, well it is one of my weird habits LOL!

What I'm so into now is these:
Let it rock - Kevin Rudolf feat. Lil' Wayne
T-shirt - Shontelle
Womanizer - Britney Spears
Crush - David Archuleta (hes the cutest thing ever! just hear his laugh!)
Super Human - Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson
I hate this part - Pussycat Dolls
Heartless - Kanye West
Flaws and all - beyonce
Live your life - T.I. ft Rihanna (a remix of the numa numa song, which is me and my sisters song LOL)!!!recommended!!!

Even though every song is different from each other(by meanings) I love mixing them up together, because every song remind me of something...

0 comments:

Post a Comment