(DELETED)
Still in the 2nd seat :(
Still in the 2nd seat :(
SO my morning started off well because the sky was a clear blue!(which I randomly took pics of) and I had a frap from starbucks (choco w/ coffee YUM) and the mall wasn't even fully open yet, so it meant less badew! awesome right??
I got the new ipod for my brother, and he is lucky because the best color was running out of stock, its the silver with black lining.(too bad they only had 4GB, I would have got one if it was 8GB at least)
and after shopping and forgetting that I even had a class, which I decided to not remind myself since I know the lesson by heart. I did have a fine day till some idiot thinks hes loud enough to give me his number, I swear it was like a girl voice, creeeepy dude with creeeepy long hair :S Thank god I was leaving that minute so it didnt exactly ruin my day. Later, I had to go with mom to her meeting, which is pretty cool, it was fun. and the biggest surprise is that I could have met HIS mom :O that would have been embarrassing, again Thank god she didn't come ^_^
So that's it, thanks for reading!
xoxo
Lili3
Lili3
.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment