Since I was a kid, I never noticed that I had locked up a lot of stuff, like secrets, thoughts, and realizations. I always thought that by locking up my feelings is simply growing up to a mature adult sooner than its time. At that time, I was dying to grow up, just the thought of me acting and living independently as an adult, was something that looked as a very bright future.Oh how time changes everything! anything I used to believe in turned out to be something so different, and everything I locked in that box was just wasted and instead grew white hair in my head! :S
I wish that in this blog, I'll be able to empty it, a piece by piece, that sure will take some time!! LOL
[And so she'll rant]:
First is this annoying composing for posts! from now I'm learning HTML so that I wont have such a long time for a post! wont really do that LOL, its tough learning it(tried it)
Second is my low will for studying for the exam in 31 Oct and the one following it. I should finish 2 chapters today hopefully 1 at least!
Thanks for passing by!
Listening to: Flaws And All - Beyoncé
Mood: Need Coffee and Chocolates Now!
Singing off,
Lili3
Lili3

0 comments:
Post a Comment