27 October, 2008

The heck with the Let Go Post!

I'm selfish and I admit it, I know Ive been selfish a lot in my life, but I was more unselfish in a lot of things.

The heck with the 'Let Go' Post, I'm holding on to him and I know even if I kept lying to myself, I wont stop holding on!

Its funny how i keep changing my mind every couple of days, one day I read about how horrible it is to choose your own happiness by the cost of other people sadness, and perhaps his too in the future. and then I read about how She chose Him for her own happiness and her sake because she deserved to put her sake in front of others.

I don't know what to do anymore, and I don't know what time might do to me, I'm scared of the time passing. I'm scared of being selfish or unselfish, I'm scared of not knowing what to wish for anymore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment